We are accounting experts turning our client’s vision into value! Specialties: We provide virtual CFO and specialized accounting services to businesses. We have a full platform of accounting and business services for entrepreneurs seeking to outsource services to professional accountants.
We are here to forge Client Relationships and Strategic Partnerships which helps our businesses work through continued strategic growth and development all while knowing the numbers.
We offer general and specialized bookkeeping services which are determined by the needs of the client and size of the business. Services may include weekly/monthly/quarterly business analysis, custom designed reports, account reconciliation, financial forecast and business budgeting. Bill/tax payment services are critical to daily operations including payroll management.
RAM Virtual CFO Services
Through a strategic collaboration that allows our staff to assist with financial, training, and management processes, Virtual CFO services may help your organization be more lucrative, successful, and efficient in their daily procedures. Growth and profit planning may be achieved via strategic planning and implementation. Identify important performance indicators to measure and analyze the results. Provide risk and opportunity assessments based on thorough competition and market analyses. You can make more lucrative and long-term financial decisions with superior financial analysis. Does your business growing rapidly but you start having trouble to manage the operations and finance functions at the same time?
- Do you have trouble managing your company and financial risks?
- Do you have business ideas or strategies but don’t know how to put them into action?
- Do you wish to expand your business but don’t have any plans or strategy in place?
- Do you wish to reorganize your accounting or finance department?
- Do you want to save money on your financing?
- Do you find it difficult to locate a financial expert?
If you have experienced any of these, our virtual CFO services will be the best solution to you.
RAM Virtual CFO Services include: (*Retainer Rates will be provided)
- Internal Strategic Growth
- Internal Controls
- Development of Policies and Procedures
- Financial Constraints and the Development of a Business Road Map
- Cash Management Enhancements
- Planning and Development Strategies for Growth
- Audit support for tax resolutions as part of the tax strategy
- Offers unprejudiced advice Trust
RAM Virtual CFO Services for Not-for-Profit Entities:
- Budget vs. Actual Preparation for Taxes
- Form 1023:
- Bookkeeping Presentation of Financial Statements Preparation of the application
- Assist in completing state and IRS business formation criteria
- Assist with board governance training Develop internal controls
RAM Tax Preparation/Planning
You can reduce your future tax obligation by properly preparing and arranging your taxes. We can assist you in proactively managing both personal and business tax difficulties, such as determining how potential business prospects affect your tax situation and vice versa. Not all chances for tax planning are obvious. You are more likely to profit from such opportunities if we are on your team. We know how the newest federal, state, and local tax laws, as well as other changes, influence you and your business, and we’re always looking for new methods to lower your federal, state, and local tax bills.
RAM Tax Planning Services can help you?
Federal Income Tax Preparation:
- Form 1120 (S) or Form 1065
- Form 1120 – C Corp
- Form 1065 – Partnership
Includes State Income Tax Preparation and Annual Business Privilege Tax Filing:
- Tax Exempt Tax Preparation
- Form 990 – Postcard
- Form 990-EZ
- Form 990
Personal Tax Return Preparation:
- Form 1040
- Schedule C
- Other Schedules may apply
Privilege Tax Return Form BPT-IN/PPT
RAM Bookkeeping Services
Here at RAM, we provide full bookkeeping and write-up services to guarantee the smooth running of your financial side of business if your company does not presently have an accounting team or if your company has outgrown its current bookkeeping system. We can give feedback and planning support as your business’s needs evolve, ensuring you’re your accounting and financial systems stay up with your company’s growth and development.
Setup for Bookkeeping
- Set up Chart of Accounts and Company Information to Get banking information and set up online access to Collect all essential information to set up QB, including all vendor communication
- Examine the client’s chart of accounts and company information; Examine bank reconciliations; Examine the client’s electronic entries and give suggestions
*All charges for bookkeeping services are based on the average number of transactions per month.
Types of Bookkeeping:
- Standard Bookkeeping
Input Transactions (POS, Bank Statements and/or Business Bank Cards) – Assign Items to Appropriate Accounts – Reconcile Bank Accounts (Up to 3 accounts) – Financial Reporting (which includes reconciliations, financial statements, and reports)
- Enhanced Bookkeeping
- Platinum Bookkeeping
- Hourly Bookkeeping
RAM Bookkeeping Services include:
- Billing for goods sold or services provided to clients
- Recording receipts from customers
- Verifying and recording invoices received from suppliers
- Paying suppliers
- Processing employees’ pay and the related governmental reports
- Monitoring individual accounts receivable
- Recording depreciation and other adjusting entries
- Providing financial reports
Financial statements are an important tool for management decision making. Financial statements also represent your business to lenders, partners, potential buyers and other interested parties. We will work closely with your key personnel to develop and finalize accurate and timely financial statements.
State and local tax authorities are looking to maximize sales tax collections. We can help you understand and manage your sales tax obligations and prepare sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner.
RAM Payroll/Contractor Management Services
Payroll is critical to preserving employee morale as well as the company’s financial viability. At RAM, our payroll administration services ensure that every correspondence between the owner and the processor is handled properly. We make sure to provide valuable information on changes and updates received from the employer. Our staff oversees all reports. Internal payroll preparation may be difficult, and small businesses may lack the internal controls needed to manage payroll effectively, resulting in late files, interest, and fines. We work with your payroll service provider to manage your account.
RAM Payroll Management Services include:
- Client correspondence with the processor
- If the customer requires it, assist with account changes/updates.
- If the customer requires it, manage communications and salary disputes.
- Assist the processor in setting up the payroll account.
- Payroll reports are used to create monthly payroll journal entries.
- Download and save customer reports and tax returns.
- Prepare the payroll component of the Worker’s Compensation Insurance Audit.
- Ensure that suppliers are correctly set-up in QuickBooks for the year-end Form 1099 to be issued.
- Obtain vendor information, such as W-9 forms, contact information, and proof of EIN (IRS Letter)
We’re here to assist you in expanding your company. Our highly qualified accountants and bookkeepers strive to offer value at every stage of the route by recommending cost-cutting, revenue-generating, and cash-flow-monitoring solutions
As a true business partner, we are available to help you deal with any business problem or opportunity. We stand ready to engage in business consulting projects to help you make the right decisions for the future of your business. Whether you face questions related to expanding, selling or restructuring your business, we have the necessary business acumen and analytical capabilities to help you make the right decisions.
RAM Business Startup Consulting
For the typical person, starting or ending a business might be intimidating. We provide this service to guarantee that new firms are set up in accordance with industry laws and that existing businesses shut down smoothly, as the changeover can be stressful. A purchase or sell choice is one of the most critical, complicated, and potentially business-changing decisions a company can make. When you’re ready to sell your company, we can help you with every stage of the process, including valuing the company, evaluating potential purchasers, and assisting with due diligence. We can assist you if a buying opportunity arises by offering valuation services, formulating negotiating, and financing plans, and managing the due diligence process.
RAM Business Startup Consulting Services include:
- Assist in the creation of new companies.
- Set up a bank account with the help of a business banker.
- Requirements for Licenses
- Set up a tax ID for federal, state, and local insurance needs for your business.
- Collaborate with a leasing agent to negotiate lease terms and keep track of requirements.
- Setup of payroll with a third-party provider
- Finance Policies and Procedures Development
Business Entity Selection
The business entity—LLP, LLC, sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, etc.— that you select for your business has enormous financial and tax implications. It is important that you make the right decision. We can explain each choice and its implications. As your business grows and changes, the type of business entity you choose may need to change also.
We are a public servant appointed by the State of Alabama to witness the signing of important documents and administer oaths. Records of all notary services are maintained in our office for state record keeping purposes.